The Kerala government launched the Bill Information and Management System, or BIMS. Its purpose is to accept settlements for claims. The portal is easily accessible to registered Drawing and Distributing Officers, or DDOs. The portal is a departmental service for the efficient operation of Claim Settlements and is inaccessible to regular citizens.
DDOs can create electronic bills via the portal and send them electronically to the Treasury. The portal has a lot of features and services available. Check out the next post to learn how to log into the BIMS and examine other website components.
BIMS Login 2023
The Bill Information and Management System ( BIMS) portal is accessible to Drawing and Distributing Officers, or DDOs. They can quickly produce bills through the platform and submit the Claim Settlements. These electronic bills can be further filed electronically to the Treasury. This will streamline the information and administration procedure for Treasury bills. Only DDOs that collaborate with the Kerala Treasury can use the portal. The department will send the cops their login information ahead of time.
To utilize the site, there is no need to download any web applications. All they need to do to access the services and take advantage of the effective features of the management system is to log onto the website.
|Name of the Portal||BIMS|
|Full-Form||Bill Information and Management System|
|Authority||Government of Kerala|
|Purpose||e-Bill Portal for Kerala Treasury’s Claim Settlement Process|
|For||Drawing and Distributing Officers or DDOs|
Qualities of the BIMS Portal
The following functions are provided to the DDOs by the Bill Information and Management System, or BiMS:
- Officer for Drawing and Distribution or DDO Login
- Making the TR 59E or Contingent Bills
- Authority of the officers to approve the bills or TR 59E
- Bills of claim settlements submitted online to the Kerala Treasury
- Condition of the Bill
- Invoice Book
- A breakdown of the costs incurred by DDOs, or drawing and distribution officers
BIMS DDO Registration Steps
On the BIMS site, the Drawing and Distributing Officer, or DDO, can quickly register or download requests. All they need to do is access the portal and adhere to the guidelines provided below:
- Step 1: Visit the official Bill Information and Management System e-Bill site at “www.bims.treasury.kerala.gov.in“.
- Step 2: Select the DSC Registration / Renewal option from the main page.
- Step 3: Enter the Drawing and Distributing Officer, or DDO, with the DDO Code that the department has provided.
- Step 4: Enter the Employee ID or the PEN after that.
- Step 5: In the end, select Next.
- Step 6: If there is one more formality left to fulfill, take care of it.
- Step 7: Either the DDO is registered, or the request gets downloaded.
Process to do BIMS DDO Login
The Drawing and Distributing Officers must use the following procedure to log into the site and access it:
- Step 1: Go to www.bims.treasury.kerala.gov.in to access the Bill Information and Management System (BIMS) official portal.
- Step 2: Enter the derived username here to obtain access credentials.
- Step 3: Enter the Password you generated for the DDO Login account.
- Step 4: Select the role of DDO, DDO Admin, or Admin.
- Step 5: Enter the Captcha code exactly as it appears on the form for BIMS DDO Login.
- Step 6: Lastly, choose the “Login” option.
- Step 7: The authority will effectively log into the portal.
Features of BIMS
There are multiple features that can be experienced on BIMS from where some of them are listed below:
- It helps you to generate contingent and complex bills.
- Users can experience to look at the bill book as well as its status.
- It offers a look at the expenditure report that drawing and expenditure offers generate. Although it can be only seen on login.
- TR 59E can be submitted online through it.
- There are no such POC in BIMS contingent bills.
- The portal helps in state budget integration and also for accounts of income and expenditure.
- BIMS provide the opportunity of a paperless contingent bill allotment procedure.
UTR Search in Kerala Treasury
The Kerala Treasury Portal of BIMS makes it simple for candidates to look for government receipts or Unique Transaction References. All the candidates need to do is know their UTR number and use the portal. To achieve this, follow the guidelines listed below:
- Step 1: Visit the www.bims.treasury.kerala.gov.in BIMS site.
- Step 2: Entering the portal is not required.
- Step 3: On the landing page, select UTR Search by tapping on the option.
- Step 4: This will cause the UTR Search Form to open.
- Step 5: Type in the UTR number or Unique Transaction Reference.
- Step 6: Finally, give Search a tap.
- Step 7: On the screen will appear the report.
On the BIMS TSB page, the applicants can create an account, modify it, and add further information. To do this, apply the following strategies:
Add TSB Account :
Use these procedures to add a Treasury Saving Banks account to the portal:
- Step 1: Enter the BIMS website.
- Step 2: Select Add TSB Account from the DDO Profile menu, located under the TSB or Treasury Savings Bank title.
- Step 3: Complete the form with the relevant information.
- Step 4: Lastly, select “Submit.”
Edit Details in TSB Account :
After adding a Treasury Savings Bank account successfully, candidates can quickly change the details by following the easy instructions below:
- Step 1: Look for its heading after establishing a TSB Account and logging into the portal.
- Step 2: Select Edit from the TSB account menu.
- Step 3: This will cause the edit form to open.
- Step 4: After making the required adjustments, click Save.
Include Current Information in the TSB Account :
The procedures listed below must be adhered to when updating current information in Treasury Savings Banks:
- Step 1: Select Present Details from the TSB Account section.
- Step 2: Add a new entry.
- Step 3: Enter information like Name, Post, Number, Email ID, Status, and more in the open form.
- Step 4: Save the entry at the end.
Sandes BIMS Mobile App
The Sandes app and the BIMS are now linked. You can download the app and access crucial Treasury-related information, including vital messages and OTP.
The Bill Information and Management System (BIMS) introduced by the Kerala government in 2022 is a portal designed to streamline the process of claim settlements for the Kerala Treasury. It is exclusively accessible to Drawing and Distributing Officers (DDOs) collaborating with the Kerala Treasury. This platform offers various features to DDOs, including creating electronic bills and submitting them to the Treasury, simplifying the administration of Treasury bills. BIMS is a valuable tool for DDOs in Kerala to manage claim settlements and related financial transactions efficiently.
BIMS is exclusively accessible to Drawing and Distributing Officers (DDOs) collaborating with the Kerala Treasury. Regular citizens do not have access to this portal.
DDOs utilizing the BIMS portal can perform various functions such as creating electronic bills, submitting claim settlements to the Kerala Treasury, managing TR 59E or Contingent Bills, approving bills, and accessing a breakdown of costs incurred.
Yes, the Sandes BIMS mobile app is associated with BIMS, allowing DDOs to access essential Treasury-related information and messages. This app is a valuable tool for quick access to crucial financial data relevant to the this system.